Elle and Zee are SL besties who are tighter than the circle of a Cheerio. Oh, plus they’re really great friends! 😉 This blog began as a collaborative effort between them both, and now Zee continues to blog whenever she can between running the Cleavage shopping region, designing for her sexZ implant clothing line, and RL!
Zee is a quirky, artsy-fartsy, bubbly tease that can spend hours getting an outfit right (yep, that’s right… hours!). She also likes to dabble in SL photography, is an obsessive bargain/hunt/event/et al shopper, and is also known to para-roleplay in the context of fantasy or post-apocalyptic storylines at times.
Thank you for taking the time to read our policy.
– This policy is valid as of 16 September 2012 –
-Updated on 19 February 2015-
- This blog is a collaborative blog written by Elle Claven (in-world name: Elle Caerntown) and Zee (in-world name: Kantatas Resident). For questions about this blog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, and other forms of compensation from Second Life vendors and designers.
- This blog reserves the right to blog only those items which fit either of our bloggers’ style. That being the case, we cannot promise to blog your items immediately upon receiving them, although we are both very enthusiastic and eager bloggers and will do our best to do so within a reasonable period of time.
- This blog’s mission is to share the blog owners’ views on Second Life fashion, with a particular focus on clothing items compatible with curvaceous avatars and mesh bodies and implants. We are not employed by or in the service of any vendors or designers. As such, our blog will remain neutral to any in-world disputes of any kind.
- Any items given to us must be your own design. Any items suspected of being ripped, stolen or copybotted will not be featured on our blog, any past posts featuring items received from a fraudulent vendor / designer will be deleted and the individual(s) in question will be banned from any future blogposts. We do not support content theft in any way.
- Mimicking another vendor or designer’s style is to be expected and will inevitably occur. However, reproducing another vendor or designer’s style and marketing approach down to the very last detail is tacky and dubious, to say the least. Those who adopt such an approach should not be surprised if their items do not receive a warm welcome here in the future.
- The owners of this blog do not receive compensation in any way from this blog. However, and in the interest of full disclosure, please note that Kantatas Resident is the designer and owner of the ..:sexZ:.. clothing brand and owner of the Cleavage shopping region.
- The owners of this blog are not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
The images on this blog are edited using image altering software unless otherwise stated. Please be sure to demo each product before purchase to assure your complete satisfaction.
Second Life®, Linden Lab®, Second Life Grid™, SL™, Linden™, SLurl™ and WindLight®, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc.
Neither Elle Caerntown, kantatas resident, nor this blog are affiliated with or sponsored by Linden Research.
All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.